Your Offshore Partner In e‑Gaming
The Fort Group provides expert advice and professional support to a vast number of principal licence holders as well as potential licensees.
With instant direct access to an associated network of professional experts in the legal and fiscal sector, The Fort Group can offer several turnkey solutions to e‑gaming companies, tailored to your specific requirements and ranging from your company formation and your initial licence application to the management and administration of your offshore platform in the Channel Islands.
Our wide spectrum of services includes:
- Company formation and management
- Provision of Company Directors and Company Secretary, if required
- Arrangement and management of banking and payment facilities
- Dedicated administrative team attending to all client matters
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Administration and preparation of Company Accounts
- Alderney e‑Gaming Licence Application
- Dealing with all administrative matters, including time‑consuming and complicated tasks, such as the all important ICS document
- Compliance with relevant legislation
- Co‑ordination of all activities with client‑related parties and advisors
- Introduction of numerous ancillary services, e.g. pay processing, telecommunications providers etc.
- Regular liaison with Alderney Gambling Control Commission and all relevant Government bodies
- Procuring fully equipped furnished residential suited for visiting clients with direct access to our board room and conference call facilities
- PR and Marketing Support across the Channel Islands, if required
As one of the world’s most respected offshore e‑gaming jurisdictions, Alderney is the preferred choice for e‑gaming companies and service providers who are offered a business‑friendly legislation, a cutting edge technical infrastructure, an uncomplicated tax regime and a future‑proof regulatory framework to protect both the provider and the player.
Alderney‑registered companies have access to modern hosting facilities, reliable telecommunication networks and high capacity communications links to the UK and the rest of the world. The island’s central location (just 8 miles from France and 80 miles from mainland UK) makes it easy to travel to Alderney from both the UK and the rest of Europe and the time zone allows you to conduct your business operations during normal working hours – from 9am to 5pm
Key benefits of operating your e‑Gaming platform in Alderney are:
- Alderney is recognised as a first‑tier Jurisdiction for e‑Gaming
- No Corporate Tax
- No VAT
- No Capital Gains, Transfer or Wealth Taxes
- No Exchange Controls
- Strict Confidentiality
Alderney Gambling Control Commission